- Comes in a 80mL container with a anti-leak foam dabber
- Bottle made of sugarcane based bioplastics
- 360 waxes made of natural ingredients (rice, corn, sugarcane, bio-ethanol)
- Apply the liquid and wait 15 min to dry before brushing off excess residual
- Letting the wax cure longer on the base increases durability
Cost Breakdown: How many pairs of skis can be waxed with this product?
$ $ $ $ $
Recommended for these snow types:
- Fresh Falling
About this series:
In the application process of some ski wax products, you and others can ba exposed to dangerous dust, fumes or residues. With the correct safety protolcols in place, these risks can be mitiagted and waxing can be very safe.
Safe Waxing protolcol:
- Always wax in a well-ventilated area. Outside is best. If you have to wax inside make sure there is some sort of air exchanger in place. Range hoods are best. Fans are better than nothing. Be sure to point out any lack of air exchanging equipment to the staff of any waxing facility or the race organizers.
- Whenever using any kind of heat in the waxing process (irons, heat guns, torches) always wear a respirator. Respirators that cover your eyes are best and check for a fluorocarbon rating on your respirator. Remember, the most dangerous fumes are not from powders but resins in grip wax and klisters. Wear a mask even when you are using non-fluorinated waxes since fumes from burnt paraffins are not OK to inhale. Respirators are required in the wax room.
- When creating any dust in the waxing process (brushing, scraping) always wear a respirator and gloves. Compounds in blocks, liquids, powders, klisters, and other hardwaxes can be absorbed through the skin. Wax companies keep their wax recipes secret so we have no idea what chemical compounds are present in most waxes nor their effects on the body. Always wear gloves while waxing to reduce your risk to negligible levels.
- People who are not waxing are not allowed in the wax room.
- Be sure to safely dispose of wax shavings and dust. Contained in a plastic garbage bag is adequate.