Gallium HYBRID GREEN HF Glide Wax for cold snow. Generally, HF waxes work poorly in cold, dry conditions, but in dirtier snow this wax might have the edge.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- May work better than green low-fluoro waxes in dirtier snow.
- Very hard wax keeps sharp, cold snow crystals at bay.
- High-fluoro compound content. This is a race wax!
- Consider adding a synthetic hardener powder at a 1:1 ratio for better durability and hardness. Drip this wax on first, then tap on the powder, and smoothly iron them out together.
- Great value again this year! Because of the low Yen, this wax is cheaper than the SKIGO equivalent.
- Best Selling Products
- Gallium HYBRID HF Series
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Cold Squeaky Snow - Green Conditions (-12C/-30C)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- Ironed Paraffins Application
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Paraffin Glide Waxes
- Racing Glide Waxes (High Fluoro)