Guru's hardwax for prime conditions when the snow is silky smooth, fresh, and not too cold. Great glide and release not to mention the fantastic grip.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Great racing or training wax for new and transforming snow just below zero and lower humidity.
- Even though this is a "violet" wax, I'd be hesitant to use it in icy "violet conditions" without a serious base binder such as Guru Base Binder, Guru Klister Binder, or Guru Extreme 39 Hard.
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Guru Hardwaxes
- Guru Kick Waxes
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Racing Kick Waxes (High Fluoro)