A warmer version of Hallgeir Super for aggressive and manmade snow in warmer conditions. Fights through snow that would wear off a lesser wax.
- The selling point for this wax is it's ability to last a race distance in very abrasive, hard snow.
- Wear test to see if a base binder is required since this wax is pretty much considered a binder on its own. For shorter races you should get away without one.
- Fantastic feeling of grip and glide as is typical from Guru.
- Awesome binder and also works well as a cover on top of Extreme 39 klister.
- Base Binder Application
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Guru Hardwaxes
- Guru Kick Waxes
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Kick Wax for Old Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Racing Kick Waxes (High Fluoro)