- Built on a Spine proprietary Thermoplastic NNN outsole for NNN or 'Salomon Prolink' bindings. Offers better tread when walking off-skis (ex. in parking lots etc.…)
- Outsole is resistant to cracking in cold-weather and flexes gently; perfect for easy skiing on skin skis and fishscale skis.
- Sole flexes gently; perfect for easy skiing on skin skis and fishscale skis.
- Outside made of high quality synthetic frost-resistant material with a polyurethane coating.
- A two-component insole, the bottom is made of polyurethane foam and the upper is made of synthetic "wool", the materials perfectly keep the feet warm during touring skis.
About this series: